Reed is New Hope Housing’s first supportive housing property serving vulnerable families with children. Reed offers attractive, affordable apartment living.
New Hope Housing Reed offers a unique campus atmosphere, as it is located on seven acres immediately adjacent to Star of Hope’s 41-acre family development campus Cornerstone Community SM and Buckner Family Hope Center, off Highway 288 and Reed Road. It offers 187 units of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, including a fully-equipped kitchen and access to shared common spaces.
The property is a LEED Gold certified development designed by GSMA, Inc.
- 187 fully furnished apartments
- Convenient to METRO bus line 87
- Immaculately maintained and managed community
- Free utilities and cable TV access
- Fully equipped kitchen, with refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher and microwave
- Washer/dryer units
- Private tiled bath
- Courtyard with varying playground equipment for children of different age levels
- Outdoor cooking area with picnic tables and barbecue grills
- Business center
- Indoor learning center
- Libraries for children of different age levels
- Support services, including on-site case manager
- Coin-operated washer/dryer facilities
- Onsite property management office